Red Frogs has found that equipping and training student leaders is a key in helping to combat the binge-drinking culture often found in residential colleges, and we have a program to help you do that. The Red Frog training program covers the following topics:
- The culture of today’s young people and how this affects residential colleges and halls
- Drug and alcohol awareness and prevention in a student environment
- Binge-drinking (moderate and non-drinkers)
- Peer-pressure environments
- Alternative programming options
SUGGESTED DATES FOR TRAINING
These seminars can be implemented all year round, however, Red Frogs recommend you book a session around July/August. This is traditionally when new committees and RAs are selected, or when preparation for O-Week is underway.
Training seminars are offered on a donation basis (whatever you have free in your budget). If you do have financial constraints then we're happy to offer this free of charge.
HOW TO BOOK A TRAINING SESSION
To book a leadership training session for your college fill out the bookings form.
For more information on the program you can email firstname.lastname@example.org